Lana Organic: Your Child’s New Favourite Toy

Cluck.

Tell me, when your child goes to bed at night, does s/he have a favourite toy s/he likes to snuggle with? If not, may I suggest that the beautiful, whimsical Lana Organic toys might fit right in to your child’s bedtime routine? These beautiful stuffies are made with 100% organic cotton and stuffed with pure wool – no polyester fill here, people. They’re fully washable, so that no matter what adventures your little one might have with that animal you can rest assured the evidence can be washed away. Lana animals are manufactured and fairly traded in Lithuania and Turkey. There’s the Chicken as seen here, but there’s loads of other animals including goofy Geese, a friendly pig and  lots more.

I’ve found them online at Baby On the Hip and the Green Collection. And I heart them so.

9 Comments on Lana Organic: Your Child’s New Favourite Toy

1. Kimberly
    July 6, 2011 at 4:18 am (3 years ago)

Technology has advance so much that we even have organic soft toys now. I do not have any soft toys that are washable and I have finally found the one from your site. Thanks for recommending it to me!

Kimberly,
    North Vancouver Appliance Repair

2. Concernergy
    July 6, 2011 at 11:51 am (3 years ago)

These toys are eco-friendly as well as safe for children. It is good to know that our new daily usable stuff is slowly becoming safer for the environment. Thanks for sharing.

3. bambu batu
    September 28, 2011 at 9:01 am (3 years ago)

I found an amazing shop in San Luis Obispo that has everything bamboo, the best selection of bamboo clothing anywhere. So cool! Really nice website too – http://www.bambubatu.com

4. Eco Friendly Home Products
    April 27, 2012 at 3:52 am (2 years ago)

Eco friendly products for children such as toys and clothes are easily accessible now compared before. Eco friendly alternatives may cost a bit more than regular toys but you’re assured that it’s 100% safe for your child.

5. Robin Wade
    September 9, 2012 at 4:33 pm (2 years ago)

Safe and eco-friendly toys for children are ideal giving no room for parents to worry.

6. solar power
    March 25, 2013 at 8:37 am (1 year ago)

These Lana animals are so cute! And whats better that knowing these toys are not only organic but also fairly-traded? Definitely lets me sleep easier at night!

7. Anonymous
    September 26, 2013 at 5:51 pm (7 months ago)

There are definitely a lot of pluses to these toys. I love the organic feel of them and my nieces love them. Plus they’re fair traded, can’t go wrong there!

-Sam

8. James Paulson
    September 27, 2013 at 7:53 pm (7 months ago)

I am loving these toys! Great for my kids and they are good for the environment! What’s not to love?!?!

9. Adriana Marques
    October 30, 2013 at 10:12 pm (6 months ago)

This toy is something wonderful, because in addition to entertain the children, still contributes to the environment. Everybody should adhere to the same and make many others like the Lana Organic.