Tickets are gone – thanks for playing!
Hey, ecochick. You busy the weekend of April 24-26, 2009? You gonna be anywhere near the Big Smoke? Then I bet you would love to take in the Green Living Show, being held at Direct Energy Centre, Exhibition Place, Toronto. From their website:
There are many reasons to attend the Green Living Show:
* Discover the latest new green products and services from hundreds of exhibitors
* Gain earth-friendly advice and useful information for your daily life
* Play and learn in the Bienenstock Natural Playground and Amphitheatre presented by ING DIRECT
* Taste mouth-watering dishes and artisanal foods at the Farm Fresh Fare presented by Toyota
* Preview unique prototypes and fresh ideas at the Living Green-Ovations exhibit
* Be inspired by celebrities, eco-leaders and local personalities on the Green Living Main Stage presented by The Home Depot
* Learn the secret tips and techniques of top chefs on the Green Living Cooking Stage presented by Samsung
* Sample Ontario’s finest wines and organic beers in the Grapes & Hops Tasting Pavilion
* Take a spin in the latest hybrid vehicles at the Green Living Test-Drive
* Shop for healthy foods at the popular Food & Beverage Market
* Catch a flick at the Planet in Focus Film Screenings
* Get on your running shoes and run or walk 5K in the Earth Run
* Take a break and refresh in the Planet Forward Lounge
* Meet the totally cool, hip, fun, funky ecochick (OK, I added that one).
You convinced? You want two tickets? You’re in luck. I have a bunch of tickets to give to YOU. Conditions for putting these tickets in your hot little hands:
- you can use the tickets (ie you live in TO or can make plans to be there)
- you comment on this post by Monday, April 20 at 12 noon EDT telling me what you’re most looking forward to checking out at the Green Living Show (click the link for more details!)
- you leave me a way to contact you (if you use your Blogger profile make sure there’s an email address in there somewhere, or just leave me your email addy in your comment) so that I can arrange getting the tickets to you if I randomly pick your name.
Good luck – hope to see you there!